Eventor allows you very quickly and easily edit in-game events.
It will automatically unpack/decompress and pack/compress any event archives that you want to modify.
For any file not directly supported by the tool you can export / import data from that file.
How to use Part 1
- The first time you open the tool you will need select the Event folder inside of your root folder. (File -> Load)
- After you have set the Event folder, Eventor will remember it (If you want to set a new Event folder, you just do step 1 over again)
- When you want to edit a specific event, you simply need to select it from the drop-down at the bottom and it will load up
- To save any changes for the currently loaded event, you click File -> Save
How to use Part 2
- The second download link contains a file named definitions.opx
- Download the file and just drop it in the same folder as eventor.exe
- The events should now have descriptions next to their number explaining what they do.