GCRebuilder (GCR for short)
GCRebuilder allows you to export a ISO into a "root" folder and rebuild a "root" folder back into a ISO.
How to use
- Create "Root Folder" from ISO
- You can create a root folder from a ISO by first loading the iso: Image -> Open.
- Then select the ISO to be loaded.
- Right click the 'root' with the CD icon on the left and click Export.
- Finally select where you want the root folder to be exported.
- Rebuild ISO from "Root Folder"
- You can rebuild a root folder back into a ISO by first loading the root: Root -> Open.
- Then select the location you want the ISO to be rebuilt to.
- Finally click Root -> Rebuild.