Revision as of 01:56, 26 March 2021 by Opeyx (Added link for OPth.)
Welcome to the Tools section!
Feel free to look at the tools we currently have covered below!
- ArcExtract - Allows you to extract ARC / SZP files
- Archivah - Allows you to very easily modify the contents of an ARC/SZP file using a GUI
- ArcPack - Allows you to pack folders into ARC files
- Eventor - Allows you to very easily modify in-game events using a GUI
- GCRebuilder - Allows you to very easily export a ISO into a "root" folder and rebuild a "root" folder back into a ISO
- HxD - Allows you to modify the raw bytes for any type of file (We recommend HxD, especially for beginners)
- Jumpah - Allows you to very easily modify JMP files using a GUI
- LMTextureInjector - Allows you to export / import textures from / to various formats (BIN, MDL, TPL and BTI)
- OArc - Allows you to pack a folder into ARC / SZP and extract ARC / SZP to a folder
- OPth - Allows you to convert PTH files into JSON files, and vice-versa
- Roomah - Allows you to very easily modify doors and rooms stored in the DOL using a GUI
- TrashPrm - Allows you to very easily modify PRM files using a GUI
- Yay - Allows you to compress ARC files into SZP files, and vice versa